The highly anticipated Frisco RoughRiders 2021 promotional schedule has been released. Well at least partially! We’ve got the promotional schedule for the month of May!
This year’s schedule includes some new events, such as Eric Nadel’s Tuesday tunes. You don’t want to miss local live music on Tuesdays this season thanks to Eric Nadel and the Riders. You’ll find Texas musicians performing onstage from 6:15 p.m.-7:15 pm in The Roadhouse Pavilion next door at Rider’s Outpost Team Store. These musicians are selected by the Rangers Hall of Fame broadcaster himself, who is a huge music fan. These Tuesday Tunes will be featured each all season.
The Frisco RoughRiders 2021 Promotional Schedule
Opening day, May 4, 2021, will feature a magnetic schedule giveaway, which will be given to the first 3,000 fans to the gates at Dr Pepper Ballpark. Fans will also enjoy a post-game firework show, all courtesy of Carpet Tech.
On Cinco De Mayo, a live Mariachi band will perform along with specials on drinks like Corona and Dos Equis. The team will also wear special jerseys.
May 6th will be Thisty Thursday. May 7 and 8th will each feature a post-game firework show.
In addition, on the 8th you’ll notice a lot of pink around the park, including on the players socks and wristbands for breast cancer awareness.
Don’t forget Mother’s Day
On Mother’s Day—May 9th– for all moms who attend with their kids, the first 500 will get a gift courtesy of the RoughRiders. Kendra Scott is known for her beautiful jewelry, and will donate 20% of all proceeds to the RoughRiders Foundation.
After a day off, the second series of the RoughRiders home stand features another Thirsty Thursday on May 13th and can’t miss post-game fireworks on May 14th and 15th.
May 15th is also Armed Forces day. The team will be honoring both current members and veterans on Armed Forces Day with special jerseys.
Some daily promotions are the same for each home game.
- Mondays- off days
- Tuesdays – Eric Nadel’s Tuesday tunes
- Wednesdays- Texas Chili Company presents, Weiner Wednesdays, which will feature the best $1 hot dogs you’ll ever buy. Trust us on this.
- Thursdays- If you’re over 21, come to the ballpark thirsty. You’re bound to find some drink specials.
- Fridays- post-game fireworks are a staple. These are great shows and well worth staying after the game for.
- Saturdays- more post-game fireworks that are presented by Lexus dubbed Sky-Lit Saturdays.
- Sundays- All about the littles. Kids Sunday Funday will bring kid-themed days presented by Children’s Health.
There will likely be more promotions scheduled for the remaining months.
Stay tuned here for updates. This post will be updated as promotions for the remaining months are announced.