The Arkansas Travelers traveled to Frisco to play a six-game series. This series is important for both teams as they are both vying for one of the two post-season spots available.
The RoughRiders are looking to avoid a season-high four-game losing streak.
The Frisco RoughRiders currently hold 1st place in the Double-A Central South and North with their 52-37 record. The RoughRiders are 4-6 over their last 10 games. The Travelers have a 48-42 record and are 6-4 over their last 10.
Some Team Stats
- Tues: LHP Cody Bradford (0-0, 1.74)
- Wed: RHP Noah Bremer (3-4, 4.18)
- Thu: TBD
- Fri: RHP Ronny Henriquez (3-3, 5.40)
- Sat: LHP Cole Ragans (0-1, 5.79)
- Sun: TBD
- Tues: RHP Tyler Herb (2-5, 3.94)
- Wed: RHP Emerson Hancock (0-0, 0.00)
- Thurs: RHP Matt Brash (1-1, 2.42)
- Fri: LHP Brandon Williamson (1-3, 4.57)
- Sat: RHP George Kirby (0-0, 0.00)
- Sun: TBD
Julio Rodriguez is definitely a player to watch on the Travelers. He is the # 2 ranked prospect overall on mlb.com.
Tuesday is Eric Nadel’s Tuesday tunes and tonight features Side Pony. Also $2 domestic beer from 6-8 PM.
Wednesday is Weiner Wednesday and you’ll be able to buy $2 hot dogs from 6-8 PM.
Thursday is Girl Power Night. It is also Thirsty Thursday where you can find drink specials from 6-8 and it is also Truly Party at the Yard.
Friday is Fireworks Friday which means post-game fireworks. The RoughRiders will also play as the Corny Dogs.
Saturday will be 80’s night along with Sky-Lit Saturday which means more post-game fireworks.
Sunday is Kids Sunday Funday featuring kid friendly themes.